THE BEST pair of Diablo Blanco's you will EVER find! Hand picked by RT!

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
"The Nicest One I Have Ever Produced!" -Ron Tremper

This Diablo Blanco male is absolutely STUNNING! Produced by Ron Tremper himself, and coined by him as "The Nicest One I've Ever Produced!", this DB is deffinately the nicest one I have ever seen. Completely white with bright red solid eyes, and if you look at him in the light, he has a blue tint to him, mostly on his back, that just glows! Its pretty crazy to look at. I tried to capture it in the pic, but after about 50 pix, i finally realized its just almost impossible to capture... You can BARELY see it in the pic. He keeps a regular offseason weight of 100+ grams If you have a Diablo Blanco project, this guy will serious bump it up for you! He is even still listed on Ron Tremper's page (#2108 on the Diablo Blanco available page).

dbmf.jpg

And this is his lady. She is a Diablo Blanco also produced by Ron Tremper, that was hand picked by him to be the Dam to the male DB above for the perfect match. She has almost the same blue tint to her as her boyfriend. The offspring from these two are nothing less than jaw dropping!

dbfo.jpg

$450 SHIPPED
...FOR THE PAIR!!!

YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT, GIVEN THAT JUST THE MALE HIMSELF IS A $1,000 GECKO!!!

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
[email protected]

Last edited:

Visit our friends