Super raptor question..

idolph

i can get a super raptor from mack snow raptor X mack snow raptor right ?

i can i get some SUPER SNOW ALBINO PATTERNLESS too ?

how can i tell the difference in SUPER SNOW ALBINO PATTERNLESS and SUPER RAPTOR ?

TIA !!

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
If by patternless you mean patternless stripe, then you should be able to. But the RAPTOR morph has kindof evolved (for most) to include striped, banded or jungle animals, though many feel that true RAPTOR should have no pattern at all. From what I understand, the idea is that a stripe and reverse stripe cancel each other out to make a "patternless" animal, but I'd love to hear some more info on this, since I can't find anything on the leo wiki about it.

This is different from say, a Murphy's Patternless, you should not get that from your pairing.

To your third question, the difference between a SS albino Patternless and a Super RAPTOR would be the eclipse gene, something you don't have to worry about since the pair in question are both eclipse (included in the RAPTOR morph) and all your offspring will be eclipse.

That's the best I can do, hope it's helpful.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
1.) Yes you can. Roughly 25% of the babes will be Super Raptor.

2.) No, Patternless is a whole different gene from patternless stripe (which is the patternless referred to when speaking about Ra P tors.

3.) It would be very hard to tell the difference between those two. However, most all Super Raptors still have the SS pattern on them (faint but present) and a Super Snow Patty would not have any pattern. That would be your only visual differences. As stated by Kevin though, you will not have that issue with that pairing.

I produced 2 Super Raptors and 2 Super Novas this year and to my wife and I they look pretty much identical to Super Snow Trempers. We still have Super Raptors available if you want to see one check out our site (the pic is terribly outdated and not the best but we are currently in the process of updating our site.) He is on our available page. http://www.enigmaticgeckos.com/males.html

Roaming Reptiles

Brandon Fowler
We hatched out a Super Raptor this season. From a Mack Reverse stripe Het raptor to a Mack Reverse Stripe Het raptor.
sr1.jpg

I tried to get eye shots but she would not open them long enough.

Gazz

i can get a super raptor from mack snow raptor X mack snow raptor right ?

i can i get some SUPER SNOW ALBINO PATTERNLESS STRIPED too ?

how can i tell the difference in SUPER SNOW ALBINO PATTERNLESS STRIPED and SUPER RAPTOR ?

TIA !!

Well you can get Talbino eclipse eyed super snow, The patternless striped bit becomes irrelevant coz patternless striped is a polygenic trait, So the Super snow gene trumps it. And you can't see if they are Eclipse eyed or not, Coz the Super snow solid eyes trumps the Eclipse eye trait also, But coz you bred Eclipes eyed to Eclipse eyed, You know 100% that the offspring are 100%Eclipes eyed. Basically you just get a Visual Talbino super snow that is Homozygous Eclipse eyes.

A Talbino super snow and a Talbino eclipse eyed super snow, Will look pretty much the same, The Talbino eclipes eyed super snow will express a white washed nose but it will be near impossible to see.

Last edited:

Gazz

We hatched out a Super Raptor this season. From a Mack Reverse stripe Het raptor to a Mack Reverse Stripe Het raptor.
sr1.jpg

I tried to get eye shots but she would not open them long enough.

Lovly leo but how do you know it's a Talbino eclipse eye super snow, The parentage is HET Eclipes eye X HET Eclipse eye,
And Super snow solid eye is more Dominant in expression than Eclipse eye.So the only real way to know is test breeding.

Visit our friends