Snow Storm question (TUG Snow x Mack Super Snow)

Morgan

Boas with a side of Leos
For the veterans here with breeding expirence with both TUG Snows and Mack Snows I was curious if you have ever done any cross breeding between the two? If you have can you tell the difference between TUG Snows from Mack Co Dom hatchlings? I don't suspect that you can but maybe there is some "secret" I'm not aware of.

I ask because I have a Snow Storm that I plan to breed a Co Dom Eclipse.

Thanks for your time,

Morgan

Snow Storm? and a Co Dom eclipse?

Tug is a DOM and the Mack is a Co Dom now IMO I would not mix the two. You will not be able to tell. Usually when people by tug they want to work with a snow line that does not have a super form.

stager

Snow Storm? and a Co Dom eclipse?

Tug is a DOM and the Mack is a Co Dom now IMO I would not mix the two. You will not be able to tell. Usually when people by tug they want to work with a snow line that does not have a super form.

Agreed. I would not mix.

Morgan

Boas with a side of Leos
To Gary,

A Snow Storm is the name TUG gave the new morph combo of a Mack Super Snow and their original line of Dom Snow.

I have a Co Dom Mack Snow Eclipse.

"IMO I would not mix the two." TUG has, and made some beautiful new combo morph animals.

"You will not be able to tell." Well that's the question when it comes to co-dom mack snows compared to TUG snows but you are wrong when it comes to supers. Super Mack Snows that also have the original TUG gene (aka Snow Storms) look different.

Morgan

Boas with a side of Leos
I received this email from Craig a few days ago. I'm posting this in the event anyone else down the road has the same question.

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately this is no definitive markers to distinguish the two lines apart. Many feel the TUG Snow is a cleaner line with less yellow and I would tend to agree. But aside from that there really is no other indicators. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Craig Stewart
The Urban Reptile
Tel: 905 264-5557
The Urban Reptile

Visit our friends