Sloths Pics

• Thread starter Intense Herpetoculture
  • Start date

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Cute and clean sloths without moths~ LOL.
Wow, you have some very interesting stuff!!

PrototypeGeckos

So.........umm, what do you do in your spare time?????? lol, just kidding, geez man do you sleep?

Intense Herpetoculture said:
Ahh, you'll just have to find out in the future. Let's just say I have a very varied collections of critters. I don't even think my wife knows everything I keep. In fact, I surprize myself with remembering what I have. As for mammals, I have a great dane, a few cats, sugar glider, opposum, sloths, and fruit bats.

Next year will be very interesting. I'll be introducing several new species to the hobby with the introduction of my herp & invert farm in Bolivia (i'm starting with a friend). I should be bringing in rare anaconda species, Giant Lake Titicaca frogs, undescribed vipers, bushmasters, new tarantula species, etc. Also expect some neat new tropical fish species, including hopefully a freshwater species of seahorse. I expect freshwater sawfish form Indonesia and a giant species of freshwater stingray from the Mekong river. I also plan on collecting various hammerhead shark species late next spring for zoological collections and a few selected private facilities.

G

GeckoMandi

Those are awesome!!!

I would love to hold them (if you could) lol.

I

Intense Herpetoculture

Captive raised babies can often be held. These WC adults, well, they don't like the idea.

GeckoMandi said:
Those are awesome!!!

I would love to hold them (if you could) lol.

Visit our friends