SHowcase Issue!

justindh1

Is any one else having problems when you click on the showcase tab at the top or close to the tops of the page? It keeps telling me "This may take up to 1 minute on dialup modem connections the first time showcase search is used. Subsequent uses should load faster" and never loads. I have looked at them before but it hasn't been letting me for the last week or so.

robin

i am using the underground theme and i am having no issues when i click the showcase link up at the top

KelliH

Still working on this one... you should still be able to add and manage showcases from your user cp. David, if you go to your user cp you should see the opinions to add and manage.

justindh1

Still working on this one... you should still be able to add and manage showcases from your user cp. David, if you go to your user cp you should see the opinions to add and manage.

I'm not having problems through the user CP but the tab in the middle top of the page isn't working. The one in between the "new post" and "search" tabs. When it was working you could browse the new, popular, and recent showcases. Now it gives you a error message. I can add and adjust my showcase through the User CP but not viewing others through the tab on the top middle.

justindh1

I'm not having problems with the showcase through the user CP but the tab in the middle-top of the page isn't working. The one in between the "new post" and "search" tabs. When it was working you could browse the new, popular, and most recent showcases. Now it gives you a error message. I can add and adjust my showcase through the User CP but not viewing others through the tab on the top middle. That was my issue with it anyways!

robin

I'm not having problems with the showcase through the user CP but the tab in the middle-top of the page isn't working. The one in between the "new post" and "search" tabs. When it was working you could browse the new, popular, and most recent showcases. Now it gives you a error message. I can add and adjust my showcase through the User CP but not viewing others through the tab on the top middle. That was my issue with it anyways!

hmm its not getting an error for me but it says something like "no showcases" or something like that

KelliH

I think I figured out what it is. It has something to do with the last server move. Let me send Jim O an email and see if I'm right. I'll report back.

Visit our friends