Quick anger question

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
My friend has a het albino female...that is wierd. Some days she hisses, strikes and trys to bite. Others shes is a kind loving snake. She is on a 5 day feeding cycle and is fine otherwise. Any Ideas?

techgirl

I have the same problem with a female hogg island. It doesn't matter if I wash my hands, not wear perfume, wash my hair, turn in a circle and clap my hands 3 times...you get the idea. She just does not like me at all. I open the rack and she comes flying out. My boyfriend she absolutely loves. He can handle her and carry her around. He can pick her up and then hand her to me as long as I don't move, but that is pretty much it. We feed her every 7 days. Right now she is being cooled for breeding and now I can handle her without too much of a fight. Looking forward to her being pregnant, might just become Dean's job to take care of her.:rolleyes:

G

geckofreak570

are the temps and humididy right in the tank/tub?

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Yes...humidity is iffy, but temps are right on. We tried to do better with the humidity with a "humid hide" but it went unused..should he just spray the tank daily?

G

geckofreak570

Um, im not sure because bp's can get scale rot from water/humidity on the bottom of the tank.

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
We decided to try a humidity maker lol. A solo cup cut in half with moist moss in it. Humidity doesnt need to raise much..so this may do it.

Visit our friends