product review section

R

rince

Hi,

I was wondering what you would think about a section where we could post reviews of items we use in our setups or in the daily husbandry of our beloved little fellows.
I am just a beginner and did not have much clue when I went and bought the equipment I am using right now. Some items where great buys, others sounded fantastic in the product description but turned out unusable for me in the end.
So I would like to suggest a section where we can post our own experience reports with some equipment. This could be a valuable resource when you are thinking about buying e.g. a new thermostat, or you want to know which experiences someone made with a certain UTH or a timer for their lights,or....or....or....
I guess you get the idea. If it is a totally stupid idea, you can flame and broil me right here in this thread :)

Kindest regards
Dennis

ang3l3s

It is a good idea. However, I have a feeling the mods would go crazy deleting posts... (little humor)

Again, I think it is a good idea.

Agreed, can't we keep it real!!! We r blindfolded enough in life can't we get some insight.

Visit our friends