New PM System

How do you feel about the new pm system?

• I like the new pm system.

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • I prefer the old style pm system that we used previously.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I do not use the pm system on GF so I don't care either way.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KelliH

Hi Everyone,

I have made a change to the pm system, and now it functions more like a "conversation" rather than the standard pm's with the quotes. I am posting this poll to see if you guys like or dislike it. If the majority like it, it stays. If the majority dislike it, I can change it back with the click of the mouse. :D

I'm fine with whatever you guys decide.

JordanAng420

It is a TON easier to navigate and keep track of the conversation this way. If for some reason I needed to save the information in a PM, this makes it a lot easier! I like it.

Next Level Geckos

I was against the new PM system only because I misread..Then I tried it out and I agree it is better to folow conversations now. If I could change my vote I would. lol

robin

i like how it actually plays out like a conversation without all those quote tags and such. much nicer!

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
I haven't done a lot of PMing recently, but I did a little. Honestly, I noticed a change, but I didn't even think whether it was better or worse. I think that means I'm neutral, haha.

KelliH

OK, it looks as though the majority likes the new design of the pm system, so it will stay. I wish there was a way for the user to pick betwene the old style and this style, but there isn't, so the new style will be staying. Thanks for participating everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends