New Gex!! (from Canadian Breeders Expo)

roger

HEY! You went?! I went too...at 10am on Saturday and went to every booth but no one had super snows!!! HOW DID YOU FIND ONE?! lol I must have missed them I guess but I looked hard. I went to every booth 2 or 3 times each. Unless the booth came later...I got 2 mack snows instead...both female...but I'm still looking for a super.

picture.php

This is Dots...I always wanted Spots to have a friend named Dots but never got around to it so after she passed I thought it was appropriate to name this one Dots. Bought her from the expo too

picture.php

Got Dots a friend from the same expo too. She is unnamed so far because I'm not sure what to name her lol Any ideas?

Apparently these are both Mack Snows....can anyone confirm? They look so different from eachother though. The unnamed one is a bit aggressive...I dunno if that is a playful aggressiveness or not?

Anyways...sorry I posted pictures on your thread lol Just thought it was sweet that you went tot he same expo as me :)

Spot I sent u a PM

roger

Those are a couple nice Geckos you got there Scott. I was the guy you talked to after you bought that Super Snow. You where looking at one of my Tremper Albino Mack Snows at my buddies table. That's a nice Tang you picked up also. Should make you some nice Hypo Mack Snows next season.

hey steve, why didnt u tell me you were at a table.i wouldve introduced myself.i know we talked on the phone on a few occasions.Alot of Ontario ppl on here.Good to see.i picked up an absolutely gorgeous Super Snow tremper albino.He's whitish with double ruby eyes.great price !!! i've just about got everything in my collection so seeing a SSTA was fantastic.I wasnt expecting to see one.And it was even a male which is more unusual because everyone temps them for female.
1.2 Super Snows
0.1 Tang
1.1 Tornado
1.7 Aptor Glos
2.7 Raptors
0.1 Sunglows
1.0 Super Snow Tremper Albino
1.2 Mack raptor
1.1 levis levis(Smooth Knobbies)

Last edited:

Visit our friends