Missing family member

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE WHISPERER

It has been brought to my attention that we have a missing family member. Marcia(GGG) is nowhere to be found on this forum. Just wondering if anyone knows why? Or where? Or what? Or anything? Thanks.

THE WHISPERER

Any idea why? usually when people get banned their name is still listed under the members section and it states they've been banned. There's no trace of her at all. I'm real curious as to why someone that helped build this community, recruted so many people, Helped so many people, and treated everybody like a family member would be wiped clean from something she was so passionate about.

KelliH

Rick- She requested to be removed as an admin, so she was removed. The reason she was banned is not really something that needs to be discussed. All I am going to say is I had a very legitimate reason to do so, and those of you that have been around for any length of time know that I don't do things like this on a whim. It is extremely sad but there is only so much that I can take and while 99% of the time I am an even tempered person, even I have a breaking point. All I will ask of everyone is to please don't fan the flames here. Thank you.

Russ S

Re-Member
I would just like to say before the rumors get started. That for whyever GGG is no longer a part of this forum, I'm sure it was a good reason. I'm sure if the powers that be wanted you to know why there would have been a post about the subject.

Edit: Nevermind me, see Kelli's post.

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
Let me begin by saying that I am not tying to add fuel to the fire. Marcia will be sorely missed by many of us, and I hope that in time things between the parties involved will mend. At some point all parties have been great friends and are all adults so I hope that they can come to some sort of resolution, rather than lose great friendships to a standoff. Everyone has their faults, myself included. True friends work around such things. I have met many great people in this hobby and I am proud to know those of you who have been good to me. I am grateful for this outlet and others like it. Let's make the best of our time.

KelliH

Great post Ken, I completely agree with everything you said. Now let's all remember why we are here in the first place: the passion we have for our leos.

Ehatcher

i say lets close this thread and not bring any of this stuff up anymore before someone else says anything and gets more bad blood started or whatever started. Obviously some stuff went down and thats for the parties involved in it to determine how to make amends or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends