• Mack x Patternless

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Mack x Line Bred Snow

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Mack x Ghost

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters

KHGeckos

I like Mack x Tremper Albino. But im liking Mack x Bell more. Im working with both regardless and should be creating SS Bell Albinos and SS Trempers this coming season. Can't Wait!

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Jeanne said:
Ok, I think I will go with Mack x Bell, Mack x Ghost, and Mack x Line Bred Snow (My choice...LOL)

I will also be breeding Mack x Patternless, because she is already gravid with my Mack

We picked Mack X Line Bred Snow, simply because the offspring are absolutely gorgeous! the reduced spotting from the LBS seems to be passing onto the offspring ;) And I think until we figure out how to properly name the snows, customers will be okay with the simple title "MS X LBS" because I don't think too many people will mind whether it's a Mack Snow or a Line Bred, especially people that don't know the difference anyway ;)

Last edited:

godzillizard

Excluding the Mack snow Enigma, I'd have to go with the Mack snow Tremper Blazing--there are soooo many crosses that will produce a white gecko with red eyes, but super snow Blazings will breed true, and will not require years of line breeding just to get the remaining yellow tinge out of the line...

Gecko Euphoria

I got a Mack giant het Tremper he's 129 grams and is so stunning he's definately one of my favorite geckos for sure he's a beast of a snow maybe I'll post a pic tomarrow.

Adam[/I]

what about crossing it with a giant... i think giant macks or even giant super snows would be cool. A giant 120 gram super snow would look awesome.

btw.. i voted for the albino.

Gecko Euphoria

Heres my giant mack snow giant 100% het Tremper

Just thought I'd show my Mack snow giant 100% het tremper He's bigger now than he was in this pic by 50 grams totalling a stagering 130grams, Had to post pic Just to show how cool mack giants are, Hope you like, and it helps in your desicion

Adam

Last edited:

Visit our friends