Leopard Geckos?

G

GeckoWolf

Umm Hi! I'm new, and I was wondering where can I get a Leopard Gecko.

I know about *****/******** bad care....
But that's the only place near me that has them, in SD, California. (That i know of)

Does anyone know where to buy or adopt a leopard Gecko? (FIRST GECKO)

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Maybe You could find Breeders near you...
Or try look up in intenet if you can find in Retiple Shows or Expo :D

leogecko88

I got my leo from a big chain pet store, and she was perfectly healthy. Of course, every store is different. If your local pet stores take good care of their herps, go ahead and buy one there. You can also check out breeders, reptile shows, and rescues.

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
I got my leo from a big chain pet store, and she was perfectly healthy. Of course, every store is different. If your local pet stores take good care of their herps, go ahead and buy one there. You can also check out breeders, reptile shows, and rescues.

:main_thumbsup:

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
You can also look on your local craigslist as well, but sometimes that is no better than your local chain store. I def. recommend purchasing from a good breeder rather than a chain store, but that is just IMO. I would rather support breeders than chain stores. Good luck! Let us know what you end up doing =]

H

Honseng

I live in Sunny San Diego as well! There happens to be a guy who's selling his baby with all of the supplies (Calcium, Tank, Food, Lamp, etc) all for 60 bucks. Mega deal if you ask me. He's on Craigslist. Just search Leopard Gecko, also, he lives in Rancho Bernardo, so you would have to pick it up. Better than spending 30 bucks more IMO.

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
go to lllreptile in oceanside.i live in oceanside and they are very helpful.you can get a baby normal for $20.they are all very knowledgable and can help you.if you need directions just pm me.

Visit our friends