Issues posting?!?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelliH

Hi Ryan-

I can explain. The person that started those threads was banned. She was banned because she broke the TOS of the Fight Club forum by copying and pasting posts that were made in that forum and sending them to non members of that forum. As you may remember, the #1 rule of that particular forum (which was a forum that members had to request to be a part of) was that what was posted there stayed there, and if you could not abide by that simple request then you needed to ask to have your access removed from that forum. If that rule was broken, it could result in permanent banishment from this website. Here is a copy of that-

Fight Club Rules

1.) Anything that is posted in The Fight Club, stays in here. Anyone that copies what is written in here and posts it in any of the other forums on this website (this includes the chat) or on any other website is subject to immediate banning from GeckoForums. This also includes copying/pasting posts or parts of posts and emailing them or pming them to non Fight Club members. If you feel you cannot follow this rule please ask me to delete your access to this section, because if you break this rule you could be banned from GeckoForums. Let's keep it in the family!

Now I don't know about you, but personally I feel when someone so blatently disregards an agreement like that, they can no longer be trusted.

I know this person is your friend and I understand that you are going to have her back. No problem, it's nothing personal; I get it. Just do me a favor and don't cause problems here because of this situation. Her threads were temporarily closed because we could see things beginning to escalate and we wanted to do what we could to diffuse this for a few days. That's all. I hope you understand now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
If rules get broken, there are always consequences. It's as simple as that.

Kelli - I'm sure what you did was for good reason. We don't have to always agree with one another, but we should always uphold a certain level of mutual respect.

If I'm not mistaken, the first instance of the offense was actually forgiven. Then it happened a second time. One time, shame on me. Two times, shame on you. :main_yes:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Just for the record, there were two incidences... by two different members. The second incident occurred after the first person was banned from the Fight Club and didn't have access to that forum. I can guarantee this is being looked into and addressed.

On a side note, I would like to see all the 'drama' associated with these issues remain at a minimum for the sake of the majority of GeckoForums.net members and the moderation staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends