IMG tagged photos not showing

Tim C.

For the past few days, I've been unable to view any pictures that are embedded in posts using the IMG code. I can view pictures attached to posts as normal, but just not ones that are entered as code. I've checked my browser settings and they're all in order. I'm able to view other websites and forums with no problems.

I'm using Firefox 3.6, running on Windows Vista Ultimate edition in 64-bit mode.

Thanks for any help you all can give.

-Tim

Tim C.

By the way, the "Show Images" box in the "Visible.." whatever-it-is area of the settings in the User CP is checked.

-Tim

Tim C.

Just to add more confusion:

I have found that if I log out, then log right back in, while viewing a page with IMG tags on it, I can see the tags on that post only. Any post I view afterward while still logged-in does not show any IMG tagged photos. Neither can I see IMG tagged photos while logged off of my account.

-Tim

Tim C.

Just because I like making things complicated:

I've also found that if I right-click on the spot on the page where the photo is - not any other spot - and hit "reload," the pictures will show on that page only. I've tried reloading the page using the buttons at the top of my browser, as well as right-click-reloading on other areas of the page, and neither of those strategies works.

-Tim

Visit our friends