hunting forum?

robin

i have noticed that a buncha the guys who are herpers also hunt. i was wondering if people would be interested in a hunting forum?

BalloonzForU

I'll second that only if there could be a sub-forum for us hunting widows.

First day of waterfowl is the first day of Tinley.

Last edited:

robin

umm i dont hunt i just thought it might be a good idea LOL but of course there would have to be some kinda sticky because i mean people will want to post photos of what they got. some useres here might be offened by such photos or against hunting altogether

latshki

Breeder in the making
I hunt but I dont overly like the idea of killing it
I always eat what I kill and clean it myself and the scraps go out to the woods to be had by the woodland critters but I more so enjoy the outdoors, the excitement and beauty
I love canoeing across the lake when the only light is that of the moon and the grey glow from the rising sun and I love the shimmering silver water with the reflection of gold and red trees
then the mixture of the sunrise and multi colored forest making the most beautiful colors across the water and you hear the wings of the ducks go over head and landing just out of rang and you study them and learn from them and as you call them almost having a conversation with them they edge closer and you point and shoot, but miss but you dont care that you missed because you still had the moment where you were so in tune with nature it is breath taking

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Forget Hunting, save your ammo

I hunt but I dont overly like the idea of killing it
I always eat what I kill and clean it myself and the scraps go out to the woods to be had by the woodland critters but I more so enjoy the outdoors, the excitement and beauty
I love canoeing across the lake when the only light is that of the moon and the grey glow from the rising sun and I love the shimmering silver water with the reflection of gold and red trees
then the mixture of the sunrise and multi colored forest making the most beautiful colors across the water and you hear the wings of the ducks go over head and landing just out of rang and you study them and learn from them and as you call them almost having a conversation with them they edge closer and you point and shoot, but miss but you dont care that you missed because you still had the moment where you were so in tune with nature it is breath taking

Hey L.A.
All I can say is, " save your ammo"...
Concentrate your efforts on writing.
Then a movie.
Don't miss your "Calling For The Wild"
You seem to be good at it.
Take care. HJ

latshki

Breeder in the making

Hey L.A.
All I can say is, " save your ammo"...
Concentrate your efforts on writing.
Then a movie.
Don't miss your "Calling For The Wild"
You seem to be good at it.
Take care. HJ

thank you I can get into writing on certain topics especially those around nature and emotional topics
thanks again

Sincerely
Layton MCAndrew

justindh1

You can't hunt down other people!!! :p

Oh you can hunt people, my license gives me that right, of course thats my bail bonds/bounty hunter license, lol! Hunting someone the other day, bout tazed his #$$! Dang punk missed his court date.

I opened a thread the other day about bow hunting! I think it would be a great idea but I don't know how many people actually hunt here. Not many people express they do anyways.

I love to hunt! Its just as much fun to be out there enjoying nature as it is eating a nice fried deer steak or fried wild turkey, hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm, wow that sounds good right now. :main_thumbsup:

snowgyre

Deer (rifle) season starts in two weeks down here in Georgia, and I'm really looking forward to it. I try to get 2 deer a year, keeps me fed all year, which is important considering I'm a poor graduate student! Plus, you just can't beat being outside with your senses on high alert.

Visit our friends