How do you feel about splitting up the classifieds section? please read and reply.

Should we split up the Classifieds section to include an "International" section?

• Yes, that is a great idea!

Votes: 44 97.8%
  • No, the Classifieds should stay as it is now.

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

KelliH

A few members have suggested splitting the classifieds section up to include an "International" section. What do you guys think? Also, would it be best to just break it up into two sections (U.S. and International) or break it down into several? I don't want the classifieds to get too complicated but would like to get some input, especially from non U.S. members. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Suppose someone posts an add in the regular classifieds, but they want to post the same ad in the international section because they can ship overseas... Would it be considered two seperate ads? It would be nice if there was an option to check that would autopost the ad in the international section if the seller is able to ship overseas...

snowgyre

I think Michael's onto something. Is there enough international representation here to warrant a separate classifieds section anyway? It wouldn't accomplish much if there were only 1-2 ads posted there a month.

Jorgevill

R-MTY
I think it would be great, I'm from México, I am an international costumer, but I think first maybe make a list if there's people that can send international, I agree, there's no case on having an International Classified if only 3 people are posting geckos a month, It would be like the International Ads from Kingsnake, there's only 3 posts... and there are a lot of people that export..

Isis

It would be great to make 3 sections of intrntationals: "Europe" "N&S America", and "others"!
:D

Krow

I say if its "International," "U.S.," or "European," then they should say so in their thread, JMO

OneFootedAce

yeah i posted something in the suggestions asking for this a couple months back, and i think its still a great idea, "U.S" "Canada" "Europe" "international" i think thats the 4 categories you'd need.

andrea7777

Definitely a good idea, a "European" section beside "US" and"International" would be great, since it became more easy to ship europeanwide but there are no europeanwide forums (as far as I know) or marketplaces.

Visit our friends