Funny Things Your Leos Do

Ultrakd

Gecko Geeks
I secend that, since the thread was mine to start off with lol. Man I didnt know there would be that many that liked it. Common, we got to get enough votes to make this its own forum, but yeah a sub-topic would be great too.

AntMan612

I vote YES on this. The entertaining stories about what leopard geckos do is what makes them really appealing. Their behaviors are something to "Show Off", too, not just their pictures.

Stitchex

Yes, I laughed so hard when I read those, everyone needs a good laugh once in a while! Good idea! YES

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
A Great Thread

A Great Thread Was Started Chris....
This is like a never ending story that should continue on.

As someone?? (maybe R.T.) once said, "One gecko laugh is worth a million bucks."
Huh?.......Vote is an ALL LAUGHTER YES.

G

Green_Snake

I think it would be a great idea. Geckos can be so entertaining...

98XJSport

Good thread? Sure is. Worth having a whole sub forum about? Not really... More sticky worthy than anything else.

AntMan612

Just my opinion, but the reasons I like this idea is there isn't an obvious category to put funny stories. They're mixed in with General Discussion, Show Off Your Leos, Rants and Raves, among others. These stories are what gecko keeping is all about.

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
AntMan612 said:
Just my opinion, but the reasons I like this idea is there isn't an obvious category to put funny stories. They're mixed in with General Discussion, Show Off Your Leos, Rants and Raves, among others. These stories are what gecko keeping is all about.

Can't say it any better than that.

(my thoughts exactly.) Take care. / HJ

Visit our friends