Flooding!

K

KatieB

it stopped raining last night, and I hope it stays that way. No signs of flooding around here , luckily.

N

nora

kris i know where stamford is.. i had friends that lived in greene county and i would take rt 23 to get to Cairo from Binghamton.. and yeah.. you are in the middle of nowhere... I was born and raised in Saranac Lake, so i know what you mean by living in the middle of no where.. =D

Val.. Binghamton is in NY.. its like 20 mins north of Scranton.

N

nora

Jedi Master Bruce said:
I am sorry for all of your situations. Two years ago, we had several back-to- back hurricanes with the rain, then no power for a week. I know how bad it sucks for you right now.

i was here in melbourne for both frances and jeanne.. and i only lost power during jeanne for like 6 hours... which was the amazing part.. but the town got tore up like something fierce.. and charley didnt even touch us.. we just got a lot of rain dumped on us.

I just have a feeling we're gonna be in for a wild season this year.. hope you're ready for it.

C

Cryptly

Wow! Somebody who actually knows where Stamford is!

Usually when I say "Stamford" the standard response is "huh?" Usually I say I'm a 40min drive from Cooperstown, most people know where that is. :main_laugh: Never been to Serenac Lake. Been down to Cairo many times, and to Binghamton. Been years since I've been to Bhinghamton.

I must admit, I don't like trying to drive in the cities. I'm too used to a "traffic jam" being 10 cars backed up at a light or cows crossing the road. :main_laugh:

Visit our friends