Do-it-yourself section

silent183

Anyone else think this would be an awesome idea?

Could have some cool stuff in there like:

Homemade incubator setups
Hides
Racks
Mealie/cricket/roach breeding setups

And all other types of cool related projects

Ciprion

I agree...it would provide broke college kids like myself with good info on how to do's and dont's.....I personally want to build a wooded rockscape for my leos and a diy section would be most beneficial!!!!

C

clarkee_04

it would help clean up the housing section as well, there wouldn't be so many people asking how to build the fake rock walls, or vivariums.

R

Range

perhaps make it a subcateogry of the housing section? as most of what you'd be building would have to do with housing something ;)

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Do it yourselfers

DO IT YOUR SELFERS: Some useful inexpensive gecko stuff to make.

Search on member: GECKOGATHERING THREADS

Thread Title below: will pull up 3 threads.....pics are gone.
(The photos are gone, but descriptions are there for interested parties.)

THINGS..U CAN MAKE

D

daleo

this is a good idea! i try and make almost all of the things that i use ( unless they are free! lol) and a DIY section would really help people out that are cheap like me! lolol

dale

L

leegooman2323

Yea I 100% agree. It would help pet owners get more active and involved with their pets, ergo, forming a stronger relationship!

KelliH

BTW you can pm me the posts that you think should be moved from Housing section into the D.I.Y. section and if I feel they should be stickies I'll stick em.

C

carloscar27

I was looking for that when I first joined the forum, it would be a great addition!

Visit our friends