Collection Sale!!! All must go!! Vision Rack, Incubators, Geckos, etc!

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Hi All,
I know it has been a VERY long time since I have been on here, but I have had alot going on as of late, and now with a baby on the way, I need to let go of some of my stuff. I am keeping some of my favorites, but alot of the stuff needs to go, since the gecko room will now be becoming a baby room!

Here's the list of whats left and still needs to go:

- (1) Vision V35 26 tub rack, with all 26 tubs, and with all heating and wiring, with a Helix thermostat (retails @ over $1,000)... practically brand new, only one year old, and always been very well taken care of, and kept very clean!

- (2) ReptiPro 5000 Incubators (retailing at over $500)... and again, very nice, very well kept, and very clean, used for 1 season

- (4) SIM containers, very clean, and you can have the big huge bag of perlite that is unused that I have left.

- All hides, food/water dishes for all 26 tubs in the rack (i use ExoTerra cave hides and dishes for all my tubs, not just plastic cut out bowls)

- Any leftover shipping supplies/boxes/deli cups I still have left

- And then a bunch of REALLY nice geckos, that will be going with the rack... All are adults and at breeding size:

- 100% het RADAR male (very big gecko, keeps weight anywhere from 90 -105 grams out of breeding season, right now at 97grams)
- Striped 100% het RADAR female (strong Bold Stripe genes, I have gotten 2 Bold Stripe RADARs from her, mom was a Bold Stripe), produced by PacHerp
- Eclipse Enigma het Bell (RADAR) male, huge male aswell, produced by Jayson Haygood
- Raptor female - awesome, almost 100% full CT, throws killer babies, produced by Ron Tremper
- Tremper het Diablo Blanco female
- TUG Sunglow het Raptor female, awesome sunglow
- Mack Raptor female, very nice pink and lavender, awesome gecko
- Raptor female, lots of pink and lavender, awesome gecko
- Tangerine/Emerine cross het Tremper female, throws awesome Tang and Emerine babies
- Patternless Reverse Stripe het for NOTHING female... But her "Patternless" gene is strong and does unlock the Eclipse gene. I have paired her to an Enigma het Raptor, and a Raptor, and got a Black Hole, and Eclipses.
- PROVEN Super Raptor female
- Striped Hyper Xanthic Emerine male, alot of potential with him, produced by JMG
- Reverse Stripe Emerine female het Eclipse, poss het Tremper, produced by JMG
- Red Stripe x Bold Stripe het Bell female
- Red Stripe x Bold Stripe het Bell female
- Red Stripe x Bold Stripe het Bell male (this male, and the 2 females above are all siblings from a JMG Bold Stripe Bell x JMG Red Stripe pairing, produced by Retribution Reptiles. Its quite possible you could get a RADAR from them, and would be your own line not related to any others out there. I've gotten 2 Eclipses from their stripe genes unlocking it, but sold them before I test bred them to see if they were 100% het Bell.)
- Green Bold Striped Emerine het Bell male (Bold Stripe Father), produced by HISS
- Emerine het Bell female, an amazing pair that make awesome Bell Emerines, and Bold Stripe Bell Emerines.. have produced a few for me. produced by HISS
- Bold Stripe Bell female, produced by HISS
- Gem Snow Black Hole het Tremper female
- Gem Snow het Raptor male, produced by Mike Rekowski
- Gem Snow het Raptor female, just got done breeding, putting back on weight now, produced by Mike Rekowski
- Green Project SCTCT female, bright orange with green saddles
- BEE poss. het. Tremper male
- Tremper Albino male
- TUG Sunglow male, almost 100% CT
- AWESOME Typhoon female, produced by A&M gecko
- AWESOME SHTCTB male, was quite RED prior to breeding and had more than 80% CT prior to breeding, and gives amazing 5 star SHTCT's! produced by Jayson Haygood

+ a few more odds and ends not listed that I'll prolly throw in there.

I have priced all the geckos out, and it is WELL over $2000 - $2500 worth of geckos! And that is pricing them on the LOW END!

So all in all, a really nice additon to your ongoing projects, or quite the starter setup for the beginner breeder!!!

I think that this is quite the STEAL for a total price of...

$1500 flat!!!!

Consider it as you are just buying the Rack, and the 2 incubators, and everything else is getting thrown in for FREE!! You can't beat that with a stick! lol

However, this is for local pickup only. I live in South Florida, and am willing to travel up to 100 miles or so, maybe a little further, or to meet you halfway!

Please e-mail me if you are seriously interested, and I will get any emails immediately through my phone, or you can message me on here, and I will try and hop on here once a day.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Visit our friends