Collection Sale!!! All must go!! Vision Rack, Incubators, Geckos, etc!

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Hi All,
I know it has been a VERY long time since I have been on here, but I have had alot going on as of late, and now with a baby on the way, I need to let go of some of my stuff. I am keeping some of my favorites, but alot of the stuff needs to go, since the gecko room will now be becoming a baby room!

Here's the list of whats left and still needs to go:

- (1) Vision V35 26 tub rack, with all 26 tubs, and with all heating and wiring, with a Helix thermostat (retails @ over $1,000)... practically brand new, only one year old, and always been very well taken care of, and kept very clean!

- (2) ReptiPro 5000 Incubators (retailing at over $500)... and again, very nice, very well kept, and very clean, used for 1 season

- (4) SIM containers, very clean, and you can have the big huge bag of perlite that is unused that I have left.

- All hides, food/water dishes for all 26 tubs in the rack (i use ExoTerra cave hides and dishes for all my tubs, not just plastic cut out bowls)

- Any leftover shipping supplies/boxes/deli cups I still have left

- And then a bunch of REALLY nice geckos, that will be going with the rack... I will have to do a more complete inventory for the serious buyers, but the list of geckos that will be included with this will be...
RADAR Project animals, (het RADARS, BEE het RADAR, etc)
Red Stripe/Bold Stripe Crosses, het for Bell
A pair of really nice Emerines het Bell
a Typhoon
Some really nice Sunglows
Really awesome Super Hypos, and Tangerine/Emerine Crosses
Bold Stripe Bell
Raptors
Patternless Reverse Stripes
Tremper Albinos, some het for DB
Gem Snow het Raptor pair
Gem Black Hole
Super Raptor
Mack Raptor
Enigmas
Emerines
etc., etc., etc.!

So all in all, a really nice additon to your ongoing projects, or quite the starter setup for the beginner breeder!!!

I think that this is quite the STEAL for a total price of...

$1500 flat!!!!

Consider it as you are just buying the Rack, and the 2 incubators, and everything else is getting thrown in for FREE!! You can't beat that with a stick! lol

However, this is for local pickup only. I live in South Florida, and am willing to travel up to 100 miles or so, maybe a little further, or to meet you halfway!

Please e-mail me if you are seriously interested, and I will get any emails immediately through my phone, or you can message me on here, and I will try and hop on here once a day.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Visit our friends