are those??? no..... YES!!! THEY ARE UROS!!!!!

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
thanks. and matthew, you would need a 50 gal tank or bigger. the bigger the better. a UV light, preferably, a zoomed power sun, or one to that extent. you can keep them on sand. i just get stuff from homedepot made by quickcreat. its labeled as....sifted, baked, and kiln dried. a couple tubes to climb into, i accually barry PVC pipes, to let them have tunnles. they like to dig. and also a couple things to clime on. they eat all veggies, and the occasional instect. and dont need any water. if your thinking about getting one, i am going to be at hamburg, and will have a couple for sale. just email me if your intrested in that, anything else ill answer for you here, or through email.

GoGo

I'm Watching You
Thanks but Even though id LOVE one I dont really have the time to go to a show and I dont have the space or the nessicary resources to blackmail my parents into getting one right now.

W

Wlreptile

Nevin if I would've seen this yesterday I would had ask u to check on the one at work today she's fat bt we not sure todd said she might be I also think she might be bt u know how mike is untill she lays he will just say its fat.

Visit our friends