arcade/games poll do you...

would you like to see more games in the arcade?

• Total voters

robin

i know the question of more games have come up and basically danced around and/or no response.
so would you like to see more games in the arcade?

Scott&Nikki

I would love more games. Ryan was having trouble finding ones in the right format though, so we would probably need to help him with that if we want more.

robin

Scott&Nikki said:
I would love more games. Ryan was having trouble finding ones in the right format though, so we would probably need to help him with that if we want more.

i have found several games that are compatible :)

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
robin said:
i sent you links to them :)
Yeah, you sent me here before. They're not compatible. You need either v3 Arcade games or IBPro games which can be used with vBulletin. I've looked a ton myself, and if I found anything cool they'd be here. Most of the games are cheese to the max.

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
robin said:
These wont work either. I've said in a ton of posts before about v3 Arcade and IBPro. Yes the games we use are swf's, but there's more to it. The games need to come with install files for vBulletin and thumbnails. The best places to look for games are on vBulletin related sites, v3 arcade sites or IBPro sites.

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome Robin, that's extremely cool of you!!! PM me the login/pass as well as a list of the games you like. I was trying to find free games all this time, but hey this works. We'll have lots of new games soon enough :)

robin

i sent you the note. i didnt have time to look through all the games. there are tons haha

robin

hey it's no biggie. this is for all of yall. i just hope you enjoy the games. if there is any particular game or type of game yall are wanting let me or kelli or ryan know (like post it in this thread) and i am sure one of us can find it for ya

Visit our friends