another breeding question...

tdemp

well i posted pictutres of my aptor het raptors in the show off you leos page and put a question i dont know if anyone saw it or not so ill ask it here again
what are the percentages of getting aptors/raptors when i breed them together? and could i hatch anything else from that pairing or just aptors and raptors?

thanks again!

lytlesnake

Border Patrol Penguin
I don't know the percentages, but I'm pretty sure you're going to hatch mostly RAPTORs and APTORs with that combo. That's what I've been getting anyway. Try a nice non-albino het RAPTOR to cross with your RAPTOR. The one Kelli gave me as a freebie has produced a couple Tang Super Hypos, a Tang Stripe, and an Eclipse! She has some nice ones on her site right now.

tdemp

thanks thats what i figured raptors and aptors, i cant wait until my male grows up and he is ready to breed it will be so much fun! i am just wondering you get more aptors than raptors right?

elphani

When you breed APTOR 100% het. RAPTOR you get 25% APTOR, 50% APTOR het. RAPTOR and 25% RAPTOR.
But because you can't see the het. in the APTOR you can only call them 66% possible het. RAPTOR.

Visit our friends