An EMERGENCY section

Sandyballs

It would be usefull if you had a emergency section
Like if your leo lost a hemipene or is dying and you need help quickly
(Not that mine is)

Olimpia

La Española
On some level I agree, but I think if you need real emergency advise, you're better off keeping your vet's number handy. I think a better idea would be to make a sticky with maybe an online database of herp vets, or 24-hour emergency numbers you could call. Because there's nothing worse than having an animal suffer some kind of an emergency late at night when your herp vet is closed and the local 24 hour emergency animal hospital doesn't know anything about reptiles.

JordanAng420

On some level I agree, but I think if you need real emergency advise, you're better off keeping your vet's number handy. I think a better idea would be to make a sticky with maybe an online database of herp vets, or 24-hour emergency numbers you could call. Because there's nothing worse than having an animal suffer some kind of an emergency late at night when your herp vet is closed and the local 24 hour emergency animal hospital doesn't know anything about reptiles.

That's a really great idea. :main_thumbsup:

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
What about a sticky of basic first aid tips to help folks out until they get to the vet?

I'm limited on my leo knowledge, so if one of mine should do something off late at night or on Sunday, a couple tricks to troubleshoot would be really helpful.

Just a thought. :D

BalloonzForU

Ok, let me find a place to put a sticky for this and it will be done.

What I'd like to see is people who can recomend a good reptile vet in their area with a link to the vet's website. I'll try to break it down for every state. Does that work for you guys?

Visit our friends