#1 leopard gecko site on the web?

Leopardbreeder

New record: Most users ever online was 552, 03-18-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Actually, #1 GECKO site on the web. We BEAT the record of the other major general gecko site.

Bravo! :party: :banana: :gossip:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Way to go GeckoForums.net!

Now if they were only registered users... :wink3:

Either way, it's a great accomplishment!

A

andypg3

Out of curiosity (not that I would defect), what is the "other major general gecko site on the web"?

From what I've seen, this site is far and away the most helpful, informative, interactive and civil forum available.

Leopardbreeder

Haha, I don't really want to cause any problems or rivalry's between the sites. Seems stupid but there is a forum or two that don't appreciate this forum as much as we all do.

A

andypg3

I understand, I just wanted to check out this other site...I'm still new to geckos so I'm trying to learn all I can. My intention was not to start a "rivalry", besides I doubt my opinion carries the power to generate such a thing.

A

andypg3

okay...let me pose my question another way...does anybody else know of or suggest other helpful leopard gecko websites.

Thanks in advance

A

andypg3

haha, alright, I give, this site keeps me plenty busy anyway.

Good to see some northwest pride on here, Portland is where it's at...

BethanyB

Best gecko site! agreed! I've learned so much here, and point anyone I find with a gecko to this site for all the expert advice and knowledge that's been spread around.

Mostly I love all the awesome pictures :D

Visit our friends