Here is some of tis years hatchlings!

S

sacredcreatures

OK No need to explain each one but I hatched out Rainwater Albino, Red Stripe , Bold stripe, Normal Het RW albino, SHTCTB, and all inbetween the SHT morph and some Normal Het Patternless Tremper Albino. This is just a few of the photos. Let me know what you think?

S

sacredcreatures

And some more hatchlings

Here are more: I think I had a fairly good year. But I am keeping quite a few this year to see how they turn out.

S

sacredcreatures

some more cute little ones

Heres a few more. I just can't resist showing them to you all, I think some are so cute and can't wait to see what they look like as adults!

S

sacredcreatures

Last but not least!

The last bunch I have pictures on my CP for now. I hope you like them and if you have comments on them I'd love to hear what you think. This is my forst year with Red stripes and Rainwater Albinos. Thanks for checking them out!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sacredcreatures

Anyone have any comments- What they might look like as adults

Hey, Please check my guys out. This is my first year breeding Red Stripes and I would like to know who I should keep. What do you look for as babies. Any thoughts are welcome! Thanks!!!!!

DanTheFireman

Hey Deborah, looks like you're having a decent first season. Congrats. You can really see the Redstripe influence in that last set of pics. They have to hit 12 - 15 grams before you'll have any idea what the adult will look like.

S

sacredcreatures

Thanks Dan, I was hoping you would write seeing that I got the Parents from you!!!! They are older than the pics now so I will weight them and take new pics. I have a few picked out so far. I love them all. Remember the abberant one I showed you as a baby? Well she is a SHB! I honestly didn't think they would change that much. Anyways shes my first born so here to stay!!!!! Thanks again, Deb:D

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Deborah, they all look great! Looks like you are well on your way to having one hell of a collection!

Visit our friends