Satellite Radio

D

dizzmaldan420

A couple of months ago we got Sirius satellite radio and man it's F'N AWESOME. If you're a fan of the Howard Stern show you HAVE to hear it now that it's completely un-edited. At first I wasn't too keen on having to pay for radio..but after going satellite I can't listen to regular radio anymore. If anyone's on the fence about it..give it a try.

KelliH

I love my Sirius! My favorite channels are the 70's channel and The Vault. I have been listening to the music so much I haven't had a chance to listen to the talk channels!

Last edited:
D

dizzmaldan420

Octane, Hard Attack and Faction are my fav music channels on there. I was the same way..always listening to the music til one day I decided to check out the talk channels. Check out 100 - 104 if you're into comedy. I can't imagine NOT having Sirius now.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I LOVE the 80 channels, Buzzsaw, Hair Nation, Vault, and there are a few others, forget their names!

I do have a question, have any of you had the antenna out in the rain much? I am paranoid that the rain will ruin/rust it so I don't use it on rainy days. And, here in New England it has been raining A LOT lately.

Let me know what your experiences have been.

Thanks!

Ian S.

There's a new metal channel that is freakin awesome!! It's channel 42. No name yet I guess, but it has me bangin my head down I-495 all the time.
:drummer: :guitarist: :singer: :wall:

brandy101010

lol I love those smilies...I once had one saved to my old computer that head banged and gave the devil horns. I wish I could remember where I found it so it could be added!

D

dizzmaldan420

a new metal channel!?! I gotta stop listening to Stern for a while and get back to the music channels to check it out.
Jeanne, are you talking about the antenna for the car kit or the boombox antenna? If you're talking about the car antenna, I haven't had any problems with rust. I've had it stuck to the roof of my truck for a couple of months now..it stays there rain or shine.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
dizzmaldan420 said:
a new metal channel!?! I gotta stop listening to Stern for a while and get back to the music channels to check it out.
Jeanne, are you talking about the antenna for the car kit or the boombox antenna? If you're talking about the car antenna, I haven't had any problems with rust. I've had it stuck to the roof of my truck for a couple of months now..it stays there rain or shine.

Yes, I was talking about the car antenna, good to know that it won't rust! Thanks for the reply!

J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

Sirius ROCKS !! i have had mine since a few months after comming out .. i now only use my terrestrial radio to tune in satelite lol

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
I had Sirrius at work for a while and liked it quite a bit, and I had XM for a while. But, being the poor college student that I am, couldn't keep sacraficing $13/month. I was a big fan of the dance channels on both since there is NO radio stations in the midwest for dance.

J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

Sorry Justin

Shameless plug Gone ( while it wasnt shameless they are gone have a good one )

Last edited by a moderator:

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
I absolutely LOVE Sirius. I am a country/rock/oldschoolrap kind of guy, and it definately fits the bill!

Hair Nation- How can you go wrong with Hair Bands
Buzzsaw- Ted Nugent has a home on my radio:rifle:
The Big 80's- Who knew I would miss Belinda Carlisle
Prime Country- All the 90's country I got drunk to in college:cowboy:
Classic rewind- "This isn't your dad's classic rock
Hard Attack- Always waiting for the Pantera:veryangry:
Backspin- Beasties, LL, PE, Digital underground...nuff said:afro:

BLUEGRASS Ever since the "O Brother where art thou" songs came out I got hooked:bucktooth:

Not to mention, comedy, and Stern. Although I can't listen to them in the car with the kids

J

Jungle Habitats Plastics

104 Raw Dog is the BOMB ...

The Dice Man Commeth ... " Hickory ****ory Dock ...."

Visit our friends