Another reason to hate DHL

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I was nearly just killed by DHL truck, it ran a stop sign and almost put me into a tree!!!!!!! :furious3: They were going like 40mph in a 25mph zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on the phone with DHL right now making a formal complaint.:main_angry: :behead2: :behead: :hanged:

Perefalcon

Jill?????
HEEEHEE someone called me from the higher up offices today, I guess they don't take kindly to their drivers driving so recklessly! They've fired many of them for reports like this *NOTE TO DHL* HIRE MORE RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS YA WON'T HAVE ISSUES LIKE THIS

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
I would have to think that is also part of the company thinking that "time is money". I would imagine that they day in and day out they beat the "get it there on time" mentality into their drivers to the point where the drivers begin to think that it's the only priority. It's the same reason that I've had UPS drivers run to the door, hit it once, and literally run back to the truck. They have a quota to meet and from what I've heard, the company is not all that forgiving on missing them. So while the driver is completely at fault for his driving, I would have to think that DHL contributed to the problem.

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
I'm sure the higher ups don't like their drivers driving recklessly because if they did hit you, you can sue the driver, the supervisor, the company... and really hurt them financially (or their insurance company). Glad you're alright. Hell, you might even get some free shipping out of it!

LeosForLess

Yeah, our driver runs to the door, knocks once and runs back. One time the guy let his truck roll ten feet while he was running up there!

Visit our friends