OMG OW OW OW!!!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I fed Nuri today and this is the thanks I get!!!

I've heard about leos getting excited about food, but this is rediculous, he wouldn't let go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had my finger and the roach in his mouth at the same time

And I figured all you strange people who think leo bites are kewl to see would like this, he really got me deep, it's been bleeding now for 10 minutes

And what's worse, for about 3 minutes afterwards, he kept licking his lips.....I THINK HE LIKED IT!!!!!!

Kelli, have you been breeding vampire bats into your hybino lines???? LOL J/K

Last edited:

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Anticoagulants...I'm telling you guys! No way should that much bleeding occur from a cut like that. Ah, the life of someone who works with glass (and who has been bit before!).

PS: Ouch!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
well, it's not swollen and I bit of (yes, BIT off) the skin flaps, last thing I need is for bacteria to be hiding in there...it's been doused with alcohol (^&$&^#^&^&**@&^@*&%^%^#$ OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW) followed by peroxide (OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW) and bandaged up, it's throbbing now and I still have dishes to do!!!!!!

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I have been bitten like that a couple of times, and it does bleed like crazy... not to mention it HURTS! For being nearly invisible, leos have incredibly sharp little razor teeth! Owwwww!!!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Grinning Geckos said:
Anticoagulants...I'm telling you guys! No way should that much bleeding occur from a cut like that. Ah, the life of someone who works with glass (and who has been bit before!).

PS: Ouch!

Exactly.... Many Colubrids have Anticoagulants in their saliva as well. Two of my male Leos bit me last year and I bled like crazy and suspected that they may have similar things going on with their saliva.... and it does burn a bit. I used to get tore up catching water snakes when I was younger and would bleed like a freak from their bites as well.

Perefalcon

Jill?????
BalloonzForU said:
LOL, She's not a virgin any more!!! Yippy! Welcome to the club!

Oh, I've been bit by leos before, but just never this badly, I'm reminising about my pseudo tokay below LOL

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
I never knew geckos would bite so hard! I have never been bitten by one yet (still a virgin). Although I have been bitten by a savannah monitor. MAJOR OUCH! He wouldn't let go!

you'll be ok Tonya, tough it out.;)

P

Powergeckos

Nice.

I would laugh when a little leopard gecko baby would snap and me and scream. Here I am this big guy - jumping like a wussy little school girl.

LOL

gixxer3420

I swear its your geckos or the way you raise them. they are like rabid pit bulls. The male I got off of you has got me 3 times like your recent bite. he's not the nicest gecko in the group.

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Hahaha that looks painful. I'm laughing at the rabid pitbull comment btw.

Of my three bites all have been one my nail side and I recieved little or no damage. So I consider myself lucky.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
gaparicio said:
I never knew geckos would bite so hard! I have never been bitten by one yet (still a virgin). Although I have been bitten by a savannah monitor. MAJOR OUCH! He wouldn't let go!

you'll be ok Tonya, tough it out.;)

Reminds me of the juvie (about two foot) Nile I had years ago. I had to wear leather gloves to handle him! Only had him six months before he went back to the previous owner.

Perefalcon

Jill?????
gixxer3420 said:
I swear its your geckos or the way you raise them. they are like rabid pit bulls. The male I got off of you has got me 3 times like your recent bite. he's not the nicest gecko in the group.

I got him as an adult, but Nuri doesn't normally do this, he was just real excited, he's the sweetest guy in the group....and Neo always did have a bit of an attitude...LOL jumped out of his hide at food like a trapdoor spider!!!!

N

Nastynotch

lol tonya you get bit by everything.

this is like the 4th time ive seen pictures of your battle wounds

N

Nastynotch

i do remember the corn and the mouse.

but i could have sworn there were two other occasions
my bad

Visit our friends