Who got new geckos from Kelli???

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
I know your out there! Let's see some pics?
Here's mine. Mack Rainwater het Patternless.
Quick pic right out the box.
He's beautiful, Thanks Kelli!! I gotta get back to work but I expect there to be many pics here by this evening! :main_evilgrin:

boutiquegecko

He sure is nice, are you going to introduce him into your raining reds? I'm eyeballing 2 of hers that I'm considering so maybe I'll be posting my pics soon. I hope anyway :)

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
heh heh heh

I didn't take pics of all of them because I need to start putting them away, but here's a few :)

Some Patty-Macks:

PattyMacks.jpg

...and...

FlamingJanis.jpg

IT'S FLAMING JANIS!! :D

Thanks Kelli! You rock! :drummer: :singer: :banana: :guitarist:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Very nice!!! Paul, I have Flaming Janis, too! LOL!!! (Actually, it's your girl's clutchmate, hehe). I'm gonna get a box with geckos in it from Kelli real soon, too!!!

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Kelli I love all the geckos we got from you. Here are the two orders we have recieved from kelli. First two are male last two are female.

LeosForLess

WOW Jeremy! Thats awesome, i ant wait to get some offspring from you!

And Christine, thta last one is outstanding!

R

RoseT

Well .. heres most of them....arn't those giants getting big kelli?

nwheat

Gorgeous new guy, Jeremy - and everyone else too!!!!!!!!! I wondered if JL was you - you lucky guy!:wideeyed: (we really need a green with envy smilie - I find myself looking for one alot! So, who got the Mack Bell male? Was that one yours too, Paul? The RW mack and Bell mack were my favorites!!

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
I know there are more out ther lets see em, come on!!

There are other JL's out there also. So don't think that any of those ugly Tremper things are coming to live over here. :p

I think I know who the other JL is but I don't want to out anybody who lives in the USA. lol :main_thumbsup:

Ian S.

Here's some mack snow's I got @ 7:00 this morning. I'm very Late starting on the Macks but better late than never. I wasn't going to work with them untill I saw that Super Snow bell.
Heres the female
P7250085.jpg

and the smokin male
P7250089.jpg

Last edited:

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Grinning Geckos said:
Shhhhhhh...don't tell anyone, but he's got a few ugly brown geckos hiding out in his basement....maybe he IS the JL and is just too ashamed! LOL

Jeremy, say it ain't so!!! :main_no:

heh just kidding.

Rumor has it that Paul actually has an ugly brown one too.

Hey, nobody's perfect. :main_laugh:

C

capitalcitygeckos

Jeremy Letkey said:
I know there are more out ther lets see em, come on!!

There are other JL's out there also. So don't think that any of those ugly Tremper things are coming to live over here. :p

I think I know who the other JL is but I don't want to out anybody who lives in the USA. lol :main_thumbsup:

Come on now Jeremy, don't make Marcia and I come over there:argue: ! Oh, and BTW, I'm the other JL :sneaky: . And this JL isn't American, I'm from the Great White North lol. I'm hoping to have Kelli ship these out to me next week.
Kind regards,
Jason Lavictoire
Capital City Geckos

Visit our friends