DSCF5378.jpg

DSCF5407.jpg

DSCF5393.jpg

DSCF5404.jpg

DSCF5405.jpg

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
Golden Gate Geckos said:
I saw these little creatures when Xavier showed them to me at the NARBC Show. VERY cute little turts!!!
It was great seeing you again Marcia :) So who won the SS pair at the auction, I didn't stay long was starving, I'll tell you waht I never planned to not make it home till 4am:eek: Ah well it was well worth it!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Awesome! I bet those albinos set you back a small fortune or was that guy offering a normal, albino and pastel for $3500 on KS crazy?

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
420Geckos said:
Awesome! I bet those albinos set you back a small fortune or was that guy offering a normal, albino and pastel for $3500 on KS crazy?
I picked them up from that very breeder infact he's the only one to my knowledge in thw world breeding albino for this species. The pastels are a brand new morph which he just hatched out this year so they cost twice as much as albinos.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
ExcessiveHerps said:
I picked them up from that very breeder infact he's the only one to my knowledge in thw world breeding albino for this species. The pastels are a brand new morph which he just hatched out this year so they cost twice as much as albinos.

Oh I see now.

Visit our friends