Mass confusion !!!

kooteepee

Does the tangerine enigma in the current market belong to any strain, for example tremper strain being the most common of all.

I was wondering if its possible to get a tangerine het albino (rainwater) enigma if i bred a tangerine enigma to a rainwater albino.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Tremper is an albino strain and tangerine is linebreed. Their are some lines of tangerines like electric or blood hypos out their form ppl working to get the best out of their geckos.

You could do what you wrote fo sure. Breed a Tangerine Enigma to a nice Tangerine Rainwater albino and you will get a nice Tangerine Enigma het RW.

YOu won´t be able to say how much tangerine the gecko will have but I guess as gens are their you are able to get a nice Tang Enigma het RW with nice parents :)

P

Paco

It's been done! There are some Awesome looking Enigma het Rainwaters and het Firewaters out there for sale. Gonna make for some cool Enigma Rainwaters and Enigma Firewaters.

kooteepee

It's been done! There are some Awesome looking Enigma het Rainwaters and het Firewaters out there for sale. Gonna make for some cool Enigma Rainwaters and Enigma Firewaters.

If i intend to work towards somewhere along that line. Will it be the same if i breed a tangerine enigma to HG tang ( rainwater) ? Or its necessary to breed to a rainwater albino instead?

Visit our friends