A cure for the shipping day jitters!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I have finally found a cure for those pesky shipping day jitters filled with sleepless nights...pregnancy!! The nights are still sleepless, but you get to fill that time with fun activities like peeing, wondering if heartburn really means your heart is on fire, comparing your feet to Fred Flinstones' to see who's got bigger toes, and learning to sympathize with a beached whale! Need more convincing? You get the additional distraction of betting on which package will arrive first - the baby or the geckos! Wooooo! :D

So next time, you're worried about your geckos making a trip through the mail, just do what I did and get pregnant!!

John N

JCN Reptiles
Grinning Geckos said:
So next time, you're worried about your geckos making a trip through the mail, just do what I did and get pregnant!!

Ummm... I'll try, but I don't think it's possible for me lol

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Hmmm... I can't seem to find my uterus.

Oh well, I suppose I can just do what I usually do and do the laundry. If it wasn't for "new arrival" days, I don't think I'd ever have clean clothes. (that's one of few chores that I can do upstairs and still notice the trucks pulling up.)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
PaulSage said:
As long as you don't mind someone who is obsessed with his dog and has lots of geckos.

Oh wait... :main_evilgrin:

LOL! I think I am equally obsessed with my dog, and I may not have as may geckos as you, but I sure I am close ;)

brandy101010

Hahahah! Paul and jeanne sittin in a tree K. I. S. S. I. N. G
First comes Love
Then comes the egg
Then comes the gecko in the incubator!

Sorry I could't help myself.

Visit our friends