I GOT THE JOB!!!

D

DontShootMe

Here is the continuation to my I need a job thread. Well I got the New York Port Authority Police Officer job. My ranting and raving part is I won't start the academy till october. I just missed the class for July, but I guess I should be happy anyway since I got the job at least.

R

rrhill

Congratulations Brian! Now can you do something about a few tickets I got? Just kidding, no tickets here. Hopefully your new job will be everything you have wanted...STAY SAFE!

N

nora

OH great.. thats what the city needs.. a gecko lover patroling the hudson river and nyc harbor ports.... hahahha those criminals dont even stand a chance.. lol

congrats on the job brian. =)

N

nora

oh i saw you said that you already have your 60 credits for PD, and the civil service/entrance exam.. but that's pretty much the same for anywhere in the state. I really want to get in the State Trooper and get station up with Troop B in Ray Brook, NY... but the requirements are a little different.. not much different but a little.. training is a little longer and a little tougher than normal PD training... but worth the work and commitment.. =)

Visit our friends