Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • some other morph

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Wizardlizards

Fozzy Bear
I am seriously considering getting my first tattoo....Rhonda wants one for her birthday, and wants me to get one with her. I am thinking about getting a leo on the underside of my forearm, life sized tattoo.

What morph should I get?

I was thinking about a Patternless, but my wife doesn't think the color will turn out well on my skin tone. She likes the idea of a redstripe.

By the way I may not go through with it because I am a major wuss lol:main_yes:

R

RoseT

I vote for a nice Jungle tangerine albino with lot of bright orange or a bold stripe would be cool.

John N

JCN Reptiles
Id say the jungle tang albino's a good idea because of the colors and jungle pattern should be neat. Then again, its up to you Big Tone.

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
I say get whatever is your favorite, after all it is there for life on your body! And the patty may not do well, yellows tend to fade out through the years.

Not Id want a stripe or a reverse stripe, thats my fav's.

Perefalcon

Jill?????
Like I already told you, try to stay away from the ones that will require a lot of white, it won't show up as well and it'll eventually look funky...you could always do just a black with shading...I've seen some great work

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Tony, I'd vote for a normal. A normal juvenile with fading bands and slightly reduced spotting. Yep, that's what I'd get. :thumbsup:

brandy101010

I have been wanting a leopard gecko on my foot. But I want it to look very realistic. It has to look so real that when I am walking around bare foot it looks like a real gecko is just sitting on my foot. I have not decided what morph I want either or how I want it posed so I'm waiting on that. Be sure to post pics when it's done! Maybe it will give me some ideas!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I voted Red Stripe, get a nice defined pattern, that would be cool!

I definately wouldn't do a Mack Snow, the white will yellow out as time goes by, well, maybe not so much since it will be under your arm, but the sun turns white yellow over time.

Scott&Nikki

Jeanne said:
I definately wouldn't do a Mack Snow, the white will yellow out as time goes by.

So it would go from an A grade snow to a C grade snow?? haha.. Tony, if you could have any leo morph, what would it be? That should probably be your choice.

I have my fair share of tatoos... I would recommend getting something.. Not outrageously colored. I would say something as simple as a Jungle Leopard Gecko, not an albino. Would look really good. I think once you ad those colors [morphs] in depending on where you go to get it done may end up looking more like a cartoon than anything. I am not sure what you are going for though. Realistic or Cartooney. Just my opinion. Something that I have seen look fantastic with Animal/Plant Tattoos is Line Drawings made into tattoos. Something to look into. This kind of idea.. except cooler. HERE.

Visit our friends