gecko pic

C

chamillionair

hi, it is me again,anyway,i am asking you to donate your reptile pics,any only your,none off of google or anything,and i am gonna pic about 3-6 of these pics and make a geckoforums.net sig for all of there members here,and remember the pics are of all reptiles,turtles,snakes,geckos,lizards,you kno,but none off of a search engine,only your own reptiles,

thank you,
chamillionair:main_thumbsup:

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Hey bud, it's time to drop all of this "sig" stuff, I'm tired of reading about it. I've told you before, images are not allowed in signatures, so why spend the time on them. Expect a PM in a few minutes.

C

chamillionair

cool it,okay,it is some thing i like to do,i never said it had to be...never mind,why dont you just delete the topic,i am sooo sorry i was trying to be nice to the people at geckoforums.net,because besides you everyone is really nice to me,and why have a web designing section on a forum if you cant post about web designing,lastly no one even asked you to read them,you choose to, so stop complaining that you tiered of them.i am not trying to be mean,i am just trying to make a point

roaches42993

uhh hes the admin he can chose to do with this forum as he wants . also it might go over better if you called it a banner add as I think thats what you mean and it goes over better then a sig . and FYI web designing isn't making pictures its coding a page in HTML or somthing like that duh

C

chamillionair

umm listen,me and the admin have already talked and everything is fine ,and i was not asking how you felt, i was just trying to be a nice guy and get some pics,yet againg,i am not trying to be mean,i am making a point

M

mayabear52

Well I personally like the idea and will post some pics in the next day or two (I want to take a nice one). As far I can see we don't have to get angry or hurt about things. I had posted a thread a while back an a bunch of people viewed it, but not a single person wrote anything back(that is your right). I didn't get upset, it's up to you to read what you want and help who or when you want to. We don't have to get aggressive over stuff or personal. This is the only forum that I haven't seen people get all uptight about things, I hope it won't start getting that way. If all fails just remember " If you don't have anything nice to say don't post it"

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
I've talked to George about this and we have everything worked out. We're going to turn this sig stuff into a photo contest sometime soon.

Visit our friends