My other kids

G

GeckoMandi

Besides my reptiles of course, add 3 cats to this mix as well, and a bunny.

1st This is rat, he is a rat terrier he's 8 years old and rotten.

2nd Peanut my wah-wah she is my little pricness, and if I go anywhere (besides work) she is with me lol. She is 2 years old.

3rd My oldest girl Cujane (yes instead of cujo) lol, she is going on 16 years old, she has health problems her entire life and is still going strong, she was a rescue from a nasty flea market.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
I Love them all! Especially Peanut, what a cutie! I wanted to name one of my puppies Peanut, but, was over ruled...LOL!

G

GeckoMandi

Well we really named her that because she is the color of a peanut, it wasn't my first choice but we call her "nut" for short, because she is lol. They are lap dogs, and yes she barks at EVERYTHING if you fart she will bark at it lol.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
GeckoMandi said:
if you fart she will bark at it lol.

LOL!!! Well then it is a good thing that she isn't here with me at work, because the guys that I work with are disgusting, they fart all day long..... I need to find a new job :main_huh:

G

GeckoMandi

rofl that's funny, I work with all women but I do live with men so I know the drill in that area of expertise. haha

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
GeckoMandi said:
rofl that's funny, I work with all women but I do live with men so I know the drill in that area of expertise. haha

Hey, I resent that. lol. I also have a chihuahua but luckily she's not a yapper. Only barks when there's a knock on the door.

Beautiful dogs by the way.:main_thumbsup:

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Ah! I have the long haired version of your Peanut (except that he's a boy) I'll have to post pics on him in a new thread later so you can see. They're two Peanuts in a pod I guess!

Visit our friends