Some SEXY Stripes :)

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
First, Here is the two hatchlings we had hatch out on May 27th. I love their little carrot faces!!

fishing_mich_2006_058.jpg

Now on to those stripes... Here is my bold stripe group! First, is Picasso. That lovely male I got from Robin that I rave about! He is sooo yellow and gorgeous!

fishing_mich_2006_076.jpg

This is Roux, I purchased her from Matt K as just a wee one about 13 grams. She has grown in to a beautiful adult. I put her into breeding with Picasso this year, and her tail slimmed way down and she got egg bound. So she got pulled out of the breeding program this year, and she is recovering. Wish this little hottie well!

leo5.jpg

This is Medusa, another female I got from Matt K when she was tiny. She is kinda an ugly bold stripe, hence her name, but paired with Picasso I'm sure she will throw beauties!

pics05_042.jpg

This is a Stripe girl I got from Hailey. She has produced one (massive) egg so far this year (she just went into breeding) that is viable! Yay! She throws killer babies, and lost her stripe when she bred for Hailey

march_7_06_093.jpg

More to show in just a minute!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
These are my red stripes!

First is a male I got from Hailey as well. He has a beautiful striped carrottail, and his head pattern is AWESOME. They have spots that actually look like leopard spots, the lighter color in the middle outlined by a darker color. I hope he passes that off to his offspring!

pics05_178.jpg

This is Gwen, a female I picked up a tinley last year. She is a big girl, and has a beautiful red stripe. Sadly, as with Roux being her first time breeding has been a toll on her, so she has been pulled out to recoup a bit. I will probably throw her back into breeding later in the year, she just needs some resting from the rigors.

leos_035.jpg

Next is a trio of red stripes I got from Dan the fireman. These are old pictures, and their reds have darkened a bit, except the last one, which is like a lil fire engine now!

Here is the male, Rocket:

march_7_06_066.jpg

Here is one of the females, Clementine:

march_7_06_068.jpg

And lastly, Rasbora, who really filled out!

march_7_06_073.jpg

robin

stripes are number one!!!! all of them look fantastic!!!!! it's good to see picassio, i love seening my babies... he is VERY beautiful!!

Visit our friends