Any Frog people in here??

E

Eriks Reptiles

Hey, I was just wondering if their were any frog people here??

I just bought my first custom cage from http://www.repti-racks.com/acryliccaging.html . Steve is a VERY nice guy and listen to me talk for like 2 hours about what I wanted the cage like and now is building it for me! I am getting two designs, one for arboreal and one for terrestrial. after I get this "prototype" cage I will test it out to make sure I don’t want anything else done with it and then I will order 2 terrestrial and 3 more arboreal to end up with 2 terrestrial cages for some Solomon Island Leaf Frog and then 2 arboreal cages will house Vietnamese Mossy Frog and 2 other arboreal cages will house red eye tree frog morphs (like albino and whatnot...)

I cant WAIT to start all my frogs but was just wondering if their is anyone out their with any tips?

Thanks Erik

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eriks Reptiles

RaiQuee said:
We are currently into darts right now, are you doing false bottom?

Very cool!

Im still not 100% sure... This cage will be for some red Eye Tree frogs and im not sure if I just want a big water bowl or a false bottom.... I know for the Solomon Island Leaf Frog I am just doing a big water bowl but the Vietnamese Mossy Frogs will be getting a water fall with a false bottom!

Actually though. Now that I think about it the Solomon Island Leaf Frogs might do better with a flase bottom.....

Thanks Erik

Visit our friends