Baby updates, and some old favorites (lots o pics)

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I took a few shots outside today...and I STILL had to adjust them afterwards. I need a new camera and some photography lessons! LOL

Here's Baby, after her shed. Jeremy, can you see the spot I mentioned that's threatening to come through? Ok...everyone all at once...GO AWAY SPOT!
Baby07-25-06.jpg

I really do hate photographing on blue...but this was the ONLY picture that showed the true colors of my first hatchling. Looks like it's gonna be a little spotty, but not bad. I'm starting to see a little tang here and there. It's not even 2 weeks old yet, and already weighs 5.1g!
001-07-25-06.jpg

Here's the little booger that had me fooled. The camera STILL won't pic up the pupils, but they're there. You can see just how dark they are. This one has got me curious...super dark eyes, and the dark bands are still jet black, but it's getting spots in other places.
002-07-25-06-2.jpg

002-07-25-06.jpg

And the final hatching (so far). This one is really starting to show some promise. Watching them grow up is so fun!
003-07-25-06.jpg

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Now for some oldies but goodies...

This is Peek-a-boo. She's about a year old now, and still barely weighs 40g. :main_no: I really hope she'll grow some more!! I love her pink tail and light body color.

peekaboo07-25-06.jpg

My babies' daddy - Brimstone. He's getting back a little color from breeding, but he's got a long way to go. At least he's gaining weight. I think I can get him to 70g with a little work (he's 64g right now).
Brimstone07-25-06.jpg

And here's Found. What an awesome gecko...and what a total freak! I love all the variation in his colors. The bottom pic does a good job of showing just how intense his tang is.
Found07-25-06-1.jpg

Found07-25-06-2.jpg

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Jeremy Letkey said:
Shanti, I see it but if I close my eyes it disapears.

I still like the non eclipse like baby. Very pretty.

Baaahahahaha It goes away if I close my eyes too. However, there's the small problem of the rest of her going away too.

The non-eclipse baby sure is keeping me guessing. It's only two days younger than it's clutchmate, but what a huge difference in looks! BTW - clutchmate is the one directly above.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Awesome leos, and the intesity of the colors in the non-eclipse baby are utterly amazing. And yeah i'm a sucker for Lost and Found too LOL.

Visit our friends