? probelm ?

marula

..this evening, during my geckos feeeding section,i has see a bobble under arms in my "mistake"...
i try to tuch it and i don't think is an infection (because is really soft and i don't think thare are some liquid inside).. :(
she eat, run and do everyting like always..she don't look "skinny"
my boyfriend came back tomorrow night and the vet in front of my house don't know nothing about geckos...i need to go to dallas (and i don't have the car)
..some of you have any idea about what can be? :main_huh:

Bert-N-Sheila

DOT COM JUNKIES
like this kind of?

"Sometimes people get confused with fat pockets and lymphatic calcium fluid that builds up on the sides, and especially around the armpits, of some geckos. What your photos look like to me is subcutaneous lymphatic fluid, which means your gecko has an excess of calcium building up and it is draining into the tissues. It's nothing to worry about, but I'd cut down on her calcium for a couple of weeks to see if it goes away." - goldengategeckos said that

http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=1529&highlight=arms

marula

:main_yes: they look the same!
....strange...i only change the way to give her calcium..i leave generally a little dish in the tank..but last week i put some calcium in the dish with mealies....probably she eat too much calcium with them?
THANKS!...

Bert-N-Sheila

DOT COM JUNKIES
i couldnt tell you... but i must admit, it looks the same and sounds the same. so hopefully that is comforting. especially if she is acting normal and eating normal. maybe take the advice of slowing down calcium for a bit? (last week i started to put some calcium in the dish also for our 3 year old, maybe he'll react the same...)

Visit our friends