Here is a hypo MACK!!!

Gregg M

Registered Member
One more week of quarantine and he goes in with my SHTCTB females....:main_thumbsup:

IMG_7553.JPG

Gregg M

Registered Member
Thanks Kelli... Thanks Des....

Hey kell, What are your thoughts on this.... Do you think that the super snow stripped pattern will be taken out by the hypo gene or will it still show because of its dominant nature???

I know there is only one way to know for sure and I plan to find out, but I just figured I can get a second opinion...

Last edited:

LeosForLess

Even cooler if i could afford one! LOL that sis one awesome gecko Gregg, i bet quarntine has been killin ya!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
That is a cool looking Mack, very unique.

I got only 2 Macks from my Mack x SHTCT, the first was a male, I am PRAYING the second will be female

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Sweet Gregg... SHSS will be really cool... I think with 100% CT would be nice too... By the way, does the CT always brown out in Macks???

Represent the ...s!!! :main_thumbsup:

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Do you think that the super snow stripped pattern will be taken out by the hypo gene or will it still show because of its dominant nature???

First off...thats a sweet Hypo mack. As for your question...I have bred Creamsicles to SS and produced some of the most striped SS I have produces. Even with using some of my best Creams I could never have a drastic influence on the SS. I had some which were VERY nice and reduced but they didnt reproduce their reduction in pattern so they may have been one offs.

Cream (baby pic) + SS
Frost-Bite.jpg

Trigger-SuperSnowposhetRaptorMale-7.jpg

=
IMG_5158.jpg

IMG_5163.jpg

IMG_6882.jpg

SuperSnow.jpg

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
First off...thats a sweet Hypo mack. As for your question...I have bred Creamsicles to SS and produced some of the most striped SS I have produces. Even with using some of my best Creams I could never have a drastic influence on the SS. I had some which were VERY nice and reduced but they didnt reproduce their reduction in pattern so they may have been one offs.

Isn't that question almost 6 years old?! LOL!! I'm confused why this was bumped up. :main_huh:

Visit our friends