Corvinus

R

RoseT

I just love this guy to death.... so I had to post more pictures of him!(Thanks Kelli)

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Wow, awesome! Very clean looking gecko!
(I need more space for geckos)...

tradergreg

Hi Rose
That is truly a beautiful gecko. I am getting bit by the stripe bug big time. That is absolutley one of the nicest I have seen. Awesome! I love the light colors... More pics as she grows please :main_yes:

R

RoseT

"hehe" yep... all are geckos have underworld names... well almost. We ran out of names lol;)

A

austin

I need help

I have done alot research on Leopards, but some say you are suppose to feed them everyday. I have also read that you are only suppose to feed them everyother day. I don't want to over feed. HELP!!!
Austin

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
austin said:
I have done alot research on Leopards, but some say you are suppose to feed them everyday. I have also read that you are only suppose to feed them everyother day. I don't want to over feed. HELP!!!
Austin

You should post this in the feeding section instead of on someone elses thread, you will get more replies.

But, just quickly, I feed babies everyday, and adults I feed about 5 days a week, 2 days on 1 day off, except breeding females, I keep food in their bowls at all times. Some people feed adults every other day.

Visit our friends