Possible giant Mack snow Raptor

A&M Gecko

I was told to post this here. I got very lucky and from my Mack snow het raptor bred to one of my giant line patternless stripe female I hatched 2 baby raptor but one of them is also a Mack snow, wow, 2 animals with perfect red eye and one is also a Mack snow. Those are awesome adds, :D
Anyway, here is a PIC of the 2. My apologies if I cannot follow this up very closely, I am super busy lately, specially now, I have a show in NY this Sunday, a shipment to HK on Saturday a shipment to Europe on Tuesday and I am flying to Germany for the Hamm show on Wednesday, oh I forgot, I also work in my brother restaurant, lol.
Best to all of you, Alberto
DSCN6649.JPG

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Very cool, Alberto. Congrats. I am sure I will see you floating around the floor on Sunday at the show.

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
Anyone care to say thier thoughts as to how one would confirm its genetics, any way other than breeding it to prove it out? SSRaptor would be pretty cool, I'm thinking pure white no pattern and ruby eyes.
Xavier

eyelids

Bells Rule!
ExcessiveHerps said:
Anyone care to say thier thoughts as to how one would confirm its genetics, any way other than breeding it to prove it out? SSRaptor would be pretty cool, I'm thinking pure white no pattern and ruby eyes.
Xavier

What else could it be? Sounds and looks how I'd think a Mack Snow Raptor should be. As far as SS Raptor, I agree with your description. The stuff from Mack Snow het Raptor is going to be really cool. Anyone else working with hets?

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
420Geckos said:
What else could it be? Sounds and looks how I'd think a Mack Snow Raptor should be. As far as SS Raptor, I agree with your description. The stuff from Mack Snow het Raptor is going to be really cool. Anyone else working with hets?
I agree its what I'd expect it to be but is there anyway to me sure of it? Has anyone hatched out any normal raptors liek light? Can't wait to see that little pink guy as an adult!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
ExcessiveHerps said:
I agree its what I'd expect it to be but is there anyway to me sure of it? Has anyone hatched out any normal raptors liek light? Can't wait to see that little pink guy as an adult!

Oh ok I understand what you were getting at now.

LeosForLess

AWESOME!!! i thought that that project wasnt working wel. 2 of the most investable morphs hatch out together! Amazing!

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Very cool Alberto! Congrats. Can't wait to see how the Mack Snow Raptor will turn out.

By the way, "shipment to HK" = to Hong Kong?

A&M Gecko

First, thanks for all the compliments.

Very cool, Alberto. Congrats. I am sure I will see you floating around the floor on Sunday at the show.

I am sure you will.

I am the one that asked Alberto to post this here : Thank Alberto! That is such an awesome Leo!

No problem, anytime I can. ;)

It's GREAT to see you posting... keep us updated on the little one's progress!

I will do my best Marcia, but I have been very crazy in the past few month, I hope after the Hamm show I will have a bit more time.

Xavier

Well, the only part to prove out would be the Mack snow part, the animal is 100% albino and has 100% red eyes, soooo, is a raptor for sure, lol. Now, I have hatched many aptors, snake eyes raptor and raptors, none of them like this one, is all white, no colors at all, even on the tail. What can I say, I am pretty sure is a Mack snow as well. :D

AWESOME!!! i thought that that project wasnt working wel. 2 of the most investable morphs hatch out together! Amazing!

I do not know why you thought that, I hatched my first Mack snows het raptors in January and they are all doing perfectly fine.

Very cool Alberto! Congrats. Can't wait to see how the Mack Snow Raptor will turn out.
By the way, "shipment to HK" = to Hong Kong?

Well, I will try to keep you guys posted on this little one.
Yes, HK = Honk Kong

SSRaptor would be pretty cool, I'm thinking pure white no pattern and ruby eyes.

My thought here are that I think the Mack snow raptor will be more patternless of the super snow raptor, I have seen how super snow albino look as they grow, I did not like it much, but we will see, maybe something completely new will pop out to make a super snow raptor, that will be nice.

Regards to you all guys, Alberto

Visit our friends