oh sh1T! I put my gecko in the dishwasher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SheetFace

OMG HELP ME! i was holding my gecko, and i accidentally dropped him into the dishwasher. I shut the door, and turned it on, without noticing he was even in there. I opened it up, and now i have a dead floating gecko. What should i make from him, gecko stew or smoothie????? or should i feed it to my guinea pig???

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
I'm not sure I should even dignify this with a response but...

You've got to be kidding - your guinea pig? Since he's turned into a carnivore suddenly, I suggest you let him nibble on you for a bit.

S

SheetFace

ya for some reason my guinea pig has had a taste for meat its whole life. Ive fed him raw beef when i got him, and hes loved it ever since. So ya i guess he is a carnivore. It was an accident, OOPS

Val

The things you agreed to when you signed up on the forum. I suggest you take some time and go read over them now before making more posts like this. I don't believe for one second you dropped your gecko into the dishwasher, accidentally closed the door and then accidentally turned it on without noticing a thing. Please stop wasting all of our time before you are banned.

S

SheetFace

i know it sounds totally unreasonable, but its true. I left my gecko on the counter for 5 minutes while i went and took a potty break. When i got back, i just thought he climbed back into his cage (he has a slidign door cage that was open, and he climbs in and out all the time) so thinking that, i just shut the door and started it. I looked down and found him. Im sorry, i feel like i have torretss!

S

SheetFace

uh wow thanks for being so understanding you guys. I just wanted a polite answer, not a "buh bye :p " wow very mature, very very mature

S

SheetFace

how the heck has my story changed?? sorry for being rude, but im not kidding, and im really sad right now:eek:

Jeff876533

Jeffrayy
no offense but i think thats teh stupidest thing ive ever heard. Who "accidentally" puts a gecko into a dishwasher???? if you actually did that, good luck trying to keep yourself out of an oven:p

Val

First you were holding it and it fell in, and then you carelessly left it on the counter and went to the bathroom. Maybe I'm confused and your bathroom and kitchen are the same room, but that doesn't seem right..

R

Russ S

While I find it sad that your gecko died due to your neglect, I'm finding it hard to believe your story.
Please re-read our site TOS found here http://www.geckoforums.net/faq.php .
If you have any questions about the TOS please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you

marula

...hahahaha...val..really funny...but for sure..if somebody can put a gecko in a dishwater probably his kitchen and his bathroom are the same room ahahahah

...i don't have words for this really smart guy....fortunatly somebody will be banned you...
...see you...bye bye...nice to meet you...

D

dsreptiles

Ya and I let my geckos roam the house on their own all the time as well. Ya know since having a gecko watch itself is the brightest idea in the world. I know this isn't true but if it were the only sympathy given would be silent to ourselves for your gecko. Certainly not for someone who thinks a gecko is capable of watching itself.

brandy101010

I'm sorry but If this story is true, You would get no sympathy from me and I doubt you would get it from anyone else here. Go play games somewhere else.

G

GeckoMandi

WTF? Why did you leave a gecko on the counter why you go take a leak?? Dude I hope you get banned.

LeosForLess

Dont worry this happens to me like every day, you dont feed it to your hampster or whatever, u feed it to your hedgehog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends