Valetine's Day Lovin'

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Scott&Nikki said:
Wow, no flowers or candy and he still gets it....

It's amazing how receptive this female is! She didn't put up a fight! He was very gentle especially for a first timer. All of last week I'd hear tail vibrations from his tub so I knew he was ready. :main_yes:

gecko breeder

congrates i love you male his color is asome.and my females and males first time she was reseptive to. she dident even move and he was alittla agressive. good luck.

D

Double LY

He must be pretty well endowed to get around both of those tails :D Can't wait to see some chubby hatchlings!!!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Me too! It'll be a while though. All of my Mack Snow het Blizzard 50% het Bell x Blizzard eggs will be incubated at 82 so if things go smooth we should have hatchlings in late May. All Mack Snow het Blizzard 50% het Bell x Mack Snow het Blizzard 50% het Bell eggs will be incubated at 88 hoping for a male SS Blizzard. I'm also breeding him to a Bell to try and prove him out. I think I'll be incubating those at 82 as well. Then comes the BSB project, but those won't start for a good while...

eyelids

Bells Rule!
He's at it again!

adwoolsey said:
looks like two sumo wrestlers fighting for the last oreo

LOL!

This time with my only female Mack Snow het Blizzard 50% het Bell. Maybe I'll get really really lucky and get a SS BBB! :main_laugh:

Mr. Moon and JS...
View attachment 4413

I just bought the Banana Blizzard that was on KS so once she's out of quarantine he's got another fatty to mate...
View attachment 4414

Visit our friends