I love capturing these moments :)

Kotsay1414

You feed 'em we breed 'em
Tremper Hybino x Hypo het Tremper... both eggs from the clutch were Trempers :)

So far through 6 eggs from the pairing:
1 Hybino
3 Tremper (could Hybino out)
2 Hypos

The picture is of the clutch mate

paulnj

That is a great moment to capture.

I came very close a few weeks ago to capturing a female in the process of laying.... she shot that egg out in .2 seconds after removing the lid in the dark (night vision) :(

Kotsay1414

paulnj said:
That is a great moment to capture.

I came very close a few weeks ago to capturing a female in the process of laying.... she shot that egg out in .2 seconds after removing the lid in the dark (night vision) :(
I'm jealous. I've yet to see one of my females drop an egg. When we got our first egg, my g/f got to see it but I was at a meeting. I'm running out of time for this season.

Last edited:

paulnj

They do it in under a minute start to finish. I honestly waited 4 hours to see it that night, but have spent 30+ hours trying ;)

Great looking hatchlings BTW!

Kotsay1414

paulnj said:
They do it in under a minute start to finish. I honestly waited 4 hours to see it that night, but have spent 30+ hours trying ;)

Great looking hatchlings BTW!
Thank you. It took forever to get out of the egg, or what seemed forever. I put it back in the incubator and checked it every 5 minutes. Between one of the intervals she went from the picture above to completely out of the egg.

Visit our friends