Some new girls from Robin

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Just wanted to show off some girls I got from Robin last week.

First up is Tori she is a SHCT. She is very sweet.
tori.jpg

Next is Ava a Hypo het Bell Albino.
ava.jpg

And last but not least is Raven a Jungle Het Bell Albino.
raven.jpg

Robin was great to do bussiness and I can't wait till these girls are ready to breed.

G & M Geckos

Margaritaville Tour Guide
Thanks everyone! Robin does have some nice geckos. I am happy I was able to pick that jungle up for my Bell projects. The other two were a great suprise from Robin.

robin

i cant wait to see what you get from them either glenn. they are looking grat!!! i am glad you like them and have them.
also, i can not take credit for the jungle het stripe. i got her from kelli last year. so that there is a hiss line stripe het bell. :thumbsup:

N

nora

ROBIN ... YOU SUCK!! you still owe me some girlfriend pictures for henry... do you realize that you are depriving my lil man from doing his manly gecko duties?????

Do you not like Mr. Henry anymore?? *sniff sniff*

nora said:
ROBIN ... YOU SUCK!! you still owe me some girlfriend pictures for henry... do you realize that you are depriving my lil man from doing his manly gecko duties?????

Robin,
sounds like your in deep trouble with Mr.Henry!

robin

nora said:

hang on to your britches ill get some soon enough damn you
and henry is still the BOMB baby :)

Visit our friends