Narbc Cali

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
I've been busy with school so I didn't have time to post these till this weekend, Terje, Juan & I had a great time at this year's NARBC. We all thought it was alittle larger than last year and looking forward to seeing how it turns out for years to come. Nither Terje or I were looking for anything to bring home although I had purchase an emydura previously which I picked up there. Juan got a gorgous female hypo Mack Snow for his Male Mack Snow het Tremper Albino which he purchased from me. Anyways here's my pics
DSCF5139.jpg

Male panthers chameleon
DSCF5143.jpg

some chams on display
DSCF5156.jpg

I thougt this black ball python was really neat, not sure what morph it was
DSCF5149.jpg

Large male green/common iguana
DSCF5158.jpg

Pastel clown ball python
DSCF5176.jpg

bubblebee ball python
DSCF5178.jpg

big male American alligator
DSCF5182.jpg

Albino burmese python
DSCF5187.jpg

Cute bearded dragons
DSCF5198.jpg

Leopard tortoise with sulcatas

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
DSCF5214.jpg

False Chameleon
DSCF5219.jpg

Rio Grande Cooters
DSCF5222.jpg

Blue monitors
DSCF5229.jpg

Male bearded dragon
DSCF5231.jpg

Pinky and fuzzy mice
DSCF5234.jpg

Cute little bearded
DSCF5242.jpg

dart frogs
DSCF5224.jpg

Nephrurus wheeleri
DSCF5294.jpg

Paradox Tremper albino leo from Steve
DSCF5300.jpg

SS Tremper Albino also by Steve, I must save I love the faint pattern
DSCF5270.jpg

Albino pink bellies, cool stuff
DSCF5233.jpg

Male bearded
DSCF5237.jpg

Little rankins dragon

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
DSCF5250.jpg

FRB with a single reeves turtle
DSCF5303.jpg

Speckled SS another one of Steve's geckos
DSCF5306.jpg

John Mack had list little deformed paradox listed as a "dwarf" only $2500
DSCF5326.jpg

Super Mojaove Ball Python, stunning snake
DSCF5255.jpg

Nephrurus levis pilbarensis
DSCF5259.jpg

Nephrurus amyae
DSCF5328.jpg

SS
DSCF5333.jpg

Blue caymen iguana hybrid
DSCF5338.jpg

couple of the guys chillin
DSCF5226.jpg

CA wood turtle
DSCF5260.jpg

Burmese star tortoise
Hope you'll enjoy the pics

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Awesome pictures Xavier. I can't believe that one though, dwarf my buttocks.

Also do you mind if I draw some of these pics in my free time? They are great pics :)

L

LadyGecko

Xavier-Thanks so very much for sharing those great pics of those incredible animals
:D

Sandy

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Thanks for sharing the pics, Xavier! It's so great for non-US people that can never attend any shows...(that's me).

M

Montezuma

ExcessiveHerps said:
We all thought it was alittle larger than last year and looking forward to seeing how it turns out for years to come.

I didn't go but I have heard from several reliable sources close to me that the show was only about 2/3 the size of last year... which vendorwise was smaller than the 1st year. :main_huh:

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
The show had about 20% less vendors than the first show, and Sunday was a slow but steady day. All-in-all, it was the best show for me in sales, though.

wilomn

No One of Consequence
Golden Gate Geckos said:
The show had about 20% less vendors than the first show, and Sunday was a slow but steady day. All-in-all, it was the best show for me in sales, though.
Of course your having your victims, er customers, in a strangle hold while holding your hand noogie-knuckle out and asking them if they'd had a good head rub in a while MAY have had something to do with the great sales.

It did seem slower on sunday, and it seemed as though there were fewer vendors but I think there was more variety this year.

I shared a table with Junkyard and Mrs. Junkyard and they moved all the leos they brought. I sold a mess of snakes myself, more than last year.

Quantity may well have been down, but I would say Quality went up, both in vendors and customers.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
wilomn said:
Of course your having your victims, er customers, in a strangle hold while holding your hand noogie-knuckle out and asking them if they'd had a good head rub in a while MAY have had something to do with the great sales.
Dang, you saw that??? I guess I should have been a little more subtle...

wilomn said:
Quantity may well have been down, but I would say Quality went up, both in vendors and customers.
I agree!

I still think Brian Potter's 'auction antics' are unparalleled. What a kick in the pants! Of course, when I've had a few martini's on an empty stomach anybody's funny... even me!

M

Montezuma

I am glad to hear the quality went up and sales were good!

I am a bit cornfused on the dwarf Xavier posted... since there hasn't been any real insane things to come out of the leo world in a while the next big thing is genetic flaws? Did I read that 1st post correctly? If not, someone please set me straight on that!

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
Montezuma said:
I am glad to hear the quality went up and sales were good!

I am a bit cornfused on the dwarf Xavier posted... since there hasn't been any real insane things to come out of the leo world in a while the next big thing is genetic flaws? Did I read that 1st post correctly? If not, someone please set me straight on that!
You read correct, John Mack was selling it as a dwarf, it was slightly more than 1 year old if I remember correctly.

Visit our friends